November 8, 2019
Moses & Singer LLP, a NYC mid-sized full-service firm, is seeking an experienced Trust & Estates Paralegal. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working with high net worth individuals and be thoroughly familiar with Estate Administration.
- Prepare, file and e-file Surrogate Court documents for probate, administration, and ancillary proceedings
- Prepare and file Estate Tax Returns
- Assist with marshalling, organizing estate assets
- Establish and maintain estate accounts and records
- Arrange for appraisals and valuations
- Obtain tax ID numbers for estates AND trusts
- Interact directly with clients, attorneys, brokers, banks and courts
- Draft correspondence
- Undergraduate degree or paralegal certification
- Law firm Experience
Moses & Singer, LLP is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com.