ESG Investing Panel Discussion
December 9, 2020
Please join us for a Webinar co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association International Section, The American College Maguire Center for Ethics in Financial Services, and the law firm of Moses & Singer LLP, on ESG Investing on December 9th at 12:30 PM EST. ESG refers to using Environmental, Social, and Governance rubrics to ascertain the sustainability, risk management, and long-term viability of investments. Bringing together experts from the worlds of regulation, enforcement, investment, and academia.
The panel will explore issues such as:
- The history and development of ESG investing.
- Regulatory and enforcement issues.
- ESG in Latin American and European contexts
- The interplay between profits, politics, and investment strategies.
- How the election potentially alters the ESG landscape.
To register, please click here.