March 10, 2021 - March 10, 2021
AI and Machine Learning depend on data sets and data quality to advance patient care and research. Join us as Moses & Singer partners William Tanenbaum, David Rabinowitz and Toby Butterfield address the scope of IP protection for data and structuring agreements for data sharing as the address the following topics:
- AI and Machine Learning for Lawyers
- Scope of copyright, trade secret, and patent protection
- IP protection for algorithms and Machine Learning models
- IP protection data sets in the Machine Learning life cycle
- Role of agreements when IP statutes are unclear
To register, please click here.