May 7, 2020
COVID-19 is impacting businesses and public life around the world. In confronting the challenges presented by the pandemic, owners of businesses in the United States are required to navigate legal and business concerns, including seeking assistance under programs set up by Federal, State and City governments, and submitting business interruption and related claims under insurance policies.
While the topics to be discussed during the webinar are of general interest to all business owners, issues of particular interest to international owners of businesses in the United States will be addressed.
- Applying for assistance under the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program and other programs.
- Eligibility of internationally owned businesses for assistance under the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Forgiveness of loans obtained under the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Submitting claims to insurers based on commercial property and business interruption policies.
- Interacting with brokers and insurance companies related to claims.
- Potential legislative developments related to business interruption policies.
To register please click here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.