March 20, 2014
Brooklyn Law School - 1st Floor Student Lounge
250 Joralemon St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Jason Canales will participate in a panel at Brooklyn Law School at 6:00 PM discussing topics of interest to Latin-American law students, such as:
- Introductory questions about the panelists' cultural background, line of work, and other legal experience
- What a typical day of firm life is like.
- Any pro bono projects supported by the firm
- Any projects involving Latin American countries or with Latino clients
- Networking techniques
- Ways to leverage one's cultural background and language skills (either in law school or the working world)
- General advice to be a successful attorney in the private sector.