Allan Grauberd is the Chair of Moses & Singer’s Securities and Capital Markets Practice group. He practices primarily in the corporate and securities areas including venture capital and private placement transactions, mergers and acquisitions involving both public and privately held companies, initial and secondary public offerings, general representation of public companies with respect to ongoing securities and regulatory compliance, and international securities offerings and exchange offers.
Allan has completed a large number of acquisition and divestiture transactions in a wide range of industries, with often complex structural issues and with diverse transaction participants, including private equity funds and strategic buyers and sellers, both domestic and internationally.
Allan provides general representation for a variety of companies In a broad spectrum of industries, in the areas of corporate finance, shareholder relations, employee matters and intellectual property licensing. He regularly represents venture capital funds with respect to their portfolio investments. Allan has represented a variety of companies in international distribution and licensing arrangements, as well as facilitating cross border equity and debt transactions.
Allan is rated AV Preeminent, the highest legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale-Hubbell in Securities Law.
- "What to Know Before Joining a Private Company Board," Directors & Boards Webinar, July 2018
- "Family Office Forum," Moses & Singer Program, November 2013
- "Crowdfunding and Raising Capital on the Web," ITAC, June 2012
- "The Madoff Affair: What Happened, Dealing with the Consequences, and How to Avoid Investment Fraud," Temple Israel Men's Group, May 2009.
- "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002: What New York Attorneys Need To Know," National Business Institute, Long Island. December 2003.
- Member, American Bar Association - Business Law Section
- Crossroads Venture Group
- Association for Corporate Growth