Practices & Industries
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- Stony Brook University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Shari A. Alexander
Shari Alexander is a partner in the firm’s Litigation, Labor & Employment and Intellectual Property practice groups.
Shari has a broad range of experience handling commercial litigation and employment disputes, including matters involving products liability, patents, defamation, unfair competition, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, employment discrimination and wage and hours claims. She has represented companies and individuals in a variety of forums, including the New York state and federal courts, the federal courts in Michigan and Indiana, and administrative agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New York State Division of Human Rights, the New York City Commission on Human Rights and the National Labor Relations Board.
Prior to joining Moses & Singer, Shari was an associate in the New York office of an international law firm. She was also an intern for the Honorable Leonard D. Wexler of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
An accomplished flutist, Shari has served as Committee Chair for the New York City Bar Association’s Chamber Music Committee.
Shari achieved Rising Star status in the 2014 Metro Edition of New York Super Lawyers®.
- Fordham University School of Law Legal Writing Award
- Staff Member, Fordham Urban Law Journal