Practices & Industries
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- Stony Brook University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Shari A. Alexander
Shari A. Alexander is an associate in Moses & Singer’s Litigation and Intellectual Property practice groups. She handles product liability litigation and patent litigation for domestic and foreign clients.
Prior to joining Moses & Singer, Shari worked as an associate at the law firm Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP where she managed employment and litigation matters. Shari has also served as a legal intern for the Honorable Leonard D. Wexler of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- Fordham University School of Law Legal Writing Award
- Staff Member, Fordham Urban Law Journal
- Dean’s List